Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Pregnancy Journey



















My husband and I always dreamed of having children.  I knew that I was going to be a mother some day.  It was very important to me.  Although singing was always my passion I knew there was a bigger plan for me as a
 mother.  


















After having Elijah I knew that he was my gift from God and a blessing.  Little did I know I would soon be planning his brother's arrival.  













My husband, son, friends and family planned a shower to prepare for the new baby.  Elijah's brother Gabriel.  

6 comments:

  1. Loved your blog. Good job! I'm proud of you. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice blog but I'm sure you must have had the baby already, where are the new pictures and postings? Come on girl, move your *#*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this blog was nice but after waiting and waiting for new posts I think it sucks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did ya have the kid already or what? Come on lady, get with the posting! I'm tired of checking for new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kid is probably in college by now. Geeze Louise this blog stinks. By the time this lady updates it, computers will become obsolete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this blog is still up. I'm gonna report this chick. This is crazy, she must have 8 kids by now. What a tool!

    ReplyDelete